RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed., Sternberg, Gonzalez, Crocker - A film< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
didymos

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 26 2008,15:20   

As to the "Events and Tours" page, I made the mistake of getting all enthused about it too.  Unfortunately, it's actually only "inviting" you the bus tour thing they had going on.  Still, it the whole idea of an invitation is foolish anyway.  It's an internet marketing campaign, for Christ's sake.  The whole idea is get people to pass stuff around and promote it for you.  What, they expected mass-emailed-to-people to keep it extra-special-super-ninja-secret? If anything, one should ask why Mathis is such a dick that he wouldn't exercise some common courtesy and invite the man in his own movie to the screening in the first place.  I mean, we all know the answer, but that doesn't mean the question shouldn't be asked as often as they harp on the lack-of-invitation crap. Sons of bitches.  There.  I feel better now.

--------------
I wouldn't be bothered reading about the selfish gene because it has never been identified. -- Denyse O'Leary, professional moron
Again "how much". I don't think that's a good way to be quantitative.-- gpuccio

3612 replies since Aug. 12 2007,07:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]