RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed., Sternberg, Gonzalez, Crocker - A film< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Annyday

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 22 2008,02:54   

Quote (kevinmillerxi @ Mar. 22 2008,02:02)
Writer of Expelled repents!! Read about it here: www.kevinmillerxi.com.

You earn many kudos in my book for the ability to admit mistakes. If you'll just repent your heresies against the One True Church and renounce heliocentrism, we might not even have to burn you! Mutterings of "eppur si muove" need not apply.

Though:

So if PZ followed the correct procedures, why was he still kicked out? I'll let the producers of Expelled speak to that--which they will do shortly. And trust me, it's not because they were afraid of him.

I don't buy this at all, and I'll believe it when I see it. They might be telling you they've got a good reason and will soon reveal it, but they've failed to do so thus far and have made what looks a lot like lame excuses. I mean, if they did have a good reason, why lie about him "sneaking in without a ticket"?

--------------
"ALL eight of the "nature" miracles of Jesus could have been accomplished via the electroweak quantum tunneling mechanism. For example, walking on water could be accomplished by directing a neutrino beam created just below Jesus' feet downward." - Frank Tipler, ISCID fellow

3612 replies since Aug. 12 2007,07:23 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (121) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]