RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (32) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Young Cosmos, A Salvador Cordova project< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 13 2007,07:11   

Sal's now mostly talking to himself on his boards. I wonder why that would be :)

Almost all the threads have Salvador as the person who added the last comment, and if they don't it's because Sal is afraid to address the issues in the thread.

E.G in the " Creation Science" section, the last non-Sal comment is from Wed Aug 08.

I guess Sal should see that it's only him who's interested in his garbage. Him and us  :p

If we hop over to the intelligent design section the last post was by Sal on Mon Aug 06.

There is a thread there by a chap called "chunk"  ;) and he asks

Anybody got any hard figures for the "information" in flagellum etc? Not the probability of them coming into existence fully formed , but an actual number that goes up and down (well, only down I suppose if genetic entropy theory is true!;) depending on the mutation.

So, for example, a petri dish of bacteria will have each bacteria with an average CSI of X, but some can go so high as Y or low as Q.

what an interesting question. And more interesting that Sal has left that thead alone. You'd think he'd jump in with an answer to such a simple question, but nothing at all from Sal on that.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

948 replies since July 31 2007,08:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (32) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]