RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (28) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Turncoat

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 29 2008,09:27   

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Feb. 28 2008,23:48)
Turncoat

I am surprised that you might think that Kairosfocus is somehow not all there.  I mean, not really, because ID requires some fundamental level of disconnect, but on the other hand this cat has all sorts of posted tard at the always linked discussion.  And that kind of shit is hard to argue about, clearly it is the product of a warped but focused mind.  

Don't get me wrong, he is one of my favorite all time tards because of the swallowing of the baby-puke colored pill, but at the very least his highly systematic and seemingly ennumerated scheme for epistemology indicated that he was more than your average turettes syndrome basketcase pubic hair filer.

When someone with bipolar I disorder is on the upswing, but not yet in a psychotic state, he is "all there," and may be highly focused, sleeping little and working long hours on something that seems tremendously important at the time. I don't think the Kairosfocus who responded to Semiotic 007 at UD was in as good shape as the Mullings who wrote the documents on the web. Manics are big-time systematizers. They are often grandiose. They may speak rapidly and tangentially. Sound familiar?

ID requires some fundamental level of disconnect? The vast majority of IDists are "liars for God." They're creationists trying to circumvent federal law by obfuscating their theory that intelligence creates complex specified information. Beyond that, the notion of winning back science for Jesus, closely akin to the notion of winning back America for Jesus, is friggin' looney-tunes.

--------------
I never give them hell. I just tell the truth about them, and they think it's hell. — Harry S Truman

826 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (28) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]