Joined: Oct. 2006
|Quote (Louis @ Aug. 03 2007,17:30)|
|Yes I do have some more questions:|
1) Do you know Michael Dell personally?
I don't personally know anyone. I have my people know them and report back. Particularly the biblical knowing, which produces a kind of tingling in the scalp that I've heard is not entirely unpleasant.
2) Do women practically or metaphorically break their pelvises in half opening their legs so that they can be impregnated by you and hopefuly then go on to bear your children?
Only Inuit women, but I'm just not interested, although theoretically we are of the same species.
3) Are you afraid of clowns?
Clowns who don't fear the awesome maw of my chain saw must be deranged, may be dangerous and should be feared.
4) Do you live in fear of visits and have large dogs and lots of guns?
My mother threatened to visit once, but, yes, I do have lots of dogs and large guns. She backed down. (But my scalp was tingling.)
5) Are you fond of cheesy poofs?
Cheesy frontloading with massive error correction is my thing.
6) Are you an agnostic?
Hell if I know.
7) Extra bonus question: Are you REALLY an agnostic or do you just play one on the net to make it look like IDC has nothing to do with religion?
Truth be told, I don't give a rat's ass about any of the topics I address on UD, one way or the other.
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.
"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace