RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (36) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
REC

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 22 2013,21:55   

Whatever-the-fuck combination of Sal's and Mung's egos + mental "prowess" produced this, it seems worth preserving, for the record:

MungSeptember 20, 2013 at 6:37 pm
IíD LIKE TO THANK SAL FOR HIS EDITORIAL REVISIONS OF MY POSTS. IíVE BEEN BANNED FROM ALL DISCUSSIONS HE AUTHORS. BUT LIKE A KNUCKLEHEAD I KEEP SHOWING UP UNIVITED IN HIS DISCUSSIONS EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THAT DOING SO WILL INVITE EDITORIAL REVISION OF MY POSTS. I GUESS I KEEP SHOWING UP UNINVITED DESPITE BEING BANNED BECAUSE I REALLY DESPISE SAL AND AM SO JEALOUS OF HIM AND JUST WANT TO MAKE TROUBLE FOR HIM BY STALKING HIS THREADS.

FOR EXAMPLE, I ACCUSED SAL OF NOT KNOWING HOW TO PROGRAM IN LANGAUGES LIKE C, C++, JAVA ETC. I JUST MADE THAT UP. I DONíT HAVE A COMPUTER SCIENCE DEGREE LIKE SAL DOES. SAL HAS DEVELOPED SOFTWARE IN THE AEROSPACE AND DEFENSE INDUSTRY, BUT I DIDNíT BOTHER TO FIND THAT OUT BEFORE I JUST MAKE CRAP UP TO SMEAR HIM.

I ACCUSED HIM OF HAVING SILLY NOTIONS OF THERMODYNAMICS EVEN THOUGH I DONíT HAVE A GRADUATE DEGREE IN APPLIED PHYSICS LIKE SAL AND HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF STATISTICAL MECHANICS AND THERMODYNAMICS LIKE SAL. I JUST DISLIKE SAL AND IíLL MAKE STUFF UP ABOUT HIM AND TROLL HIS DISCUSSIONS. AND THEN LIKE A TROLL IíLL ASK HIM IF HEíS GOOD IN MATH DESPITE THE FACT SAL HAS A DEGREE IN MATH AS WELL AS COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEEERING AND APPLIED PHYSICS DEGREES. HE COULDNíT STUDY PHYSICS IF HE SUCKED AT MATH LIKE I DO. BUT I JUST MAKE CRAP UP BECAUSE IíM TROLLING HIS DISCUSSIONS.

MY NAME IS MUNG AND THAT RHYMES WITH DUNG.

MungSeptember 22, 2013 at 3:11 pm
chllng Sl t SMR FF!

Wll, tht crtnl xplns lt! t snds lk Sl s tkng thngs rthr prsnll ftr ll. Ths nís wrth svng fr pstrt.

Sl, f Ďm s ntnt n smrng r nm sr d ls jb f t. shld wn th cntst sl.

MY NAME IS MUNG AND I POST DUNG

MungSeptember 22, 2013 at 8:00 pm
Thanks SAL! Youíre a real PAL!

Is the ALL CAPS Sal's edit?

1072 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (36) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]