RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 23 2012,08:38   

Quote (Febble @ Feb. 23 2012,07:34)
Quote (paragwinn @ Feb. 22 2012,20:34)
Emperor Palpington finally closes the door on Dr. Liddle:    
Liddle denies the universal applicability of the three laws of thought. And people wonder why I refuse to countenance her self-repudiating incoherence masquerading as rational argument on this site. Why? As has been said, anyone who denies the law of non-contradiction doesn’t need an argument; they need therapy. Someone else said, “Do not answer a fool according to her foolishness lest you be like her.” Liddle is a fool. She will no longer be spewing her folly on this site.

Palpington's Proclamation: "Whoever shall speak against the Three Laws of Thought, it shall not be forgiven him/her, either in this age, or in the age to come"

That is really quite dishonest, as I was banned without making any reference (IIRC) to his Three Laws of Thought.

He's obviously been lurking at my blog, hoping I'd utter an appropriate heresy.

What my banning did follow was a protest from me about his outing of DrREC.

*growl*

Its fair you have right of reply at your blog. I know you'll be journalistic and factual. Ohhhh, I have such a mind-crush in you! *Mwah*

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

910 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]