RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (28) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
dvunkannon

(Permalink) Posted: June 20 2010,08:23   

Clive Hayden

06/20/2010

3:11 am
Nakashima is not Asian, it’s a sock puppet name, he’s been banned from here many times, his handle at After The Bar Closes is dvunkannon. He part of those folks that watch us like hyenas, you’d think with all their bloviating about their “scientific knowledge” they would actually discuss science instead of watching us like hyenas. We discuss actual ideas and science here, they just discuss us. I wouldn’t encourage anyone to mind their nonsense—it’s a sick internet culture that’s pervasive with them. To all of you at After the Asylum Closes, the gloves are off.

Exit Nakashima, stage left. Not followed by a bear, or even Clive in a bear suit.

I'm always a bit sad when this thread bumps back up to the top of the first page.

Post morteming this a bit, Nak's bannination clearly follows his outing of StephenB as the writer of such pleasantries as "psychotic Pharisee", and then the posting of Nak's deleted messages on AtBC. Nothing to do with the thread on which it appears, where Nak is having a mutually respectful discussion with niwrad.

--------------
I’m referring to evolution, not changes in allele frequencies. - Cornelius Hunter
I’m not an evolutionist, I’m a change in allele frequentist! - Nakashima

826 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (28) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]