RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (29) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: May 20 2010,21:33   

didymos on the UD thread:  
Oops.  Thornton directly dissed the Dr. Dr. on his own thread:

Dr. Dembski, it certainly is a pity you are forced to grab at the coattails of tin-foil-hat wearing AGW deniers in a convoluted attempt to show how ‘Big Science’ is holding back ID. The enemy of your enemy is your friend I suppose. But is it really worth flushing the remaining bit of your scientific integrity down the loo to try and score cheap points for the frankly flat-lining ID hypothesis? Wouldn’t it be better to have ID do some actual research, present some actual positive results to the mainstream scientific community? You can only yell “Conspiracy!! Oppression!!’ without evidence so many times before people stop listening.

Batshit's got Bill's back(side kissed):  

Thorton your a pretty smug guy for a person living his life engulfed in a lie.

Well, Thornton's done.

Indeed. WAD:      
thornton: You seem to allow that I haven’t lost the last vestige of credibility. Let me help you take the final step by removing you from this forum.

--------------
“To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.” - Isaac Asimov

"Grow up, assface" - Joe G., grown up ID spokesperson, Sandwalk, April 2014

842 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (29) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]