RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Reciprocating Bill

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2008,08:28   

The loudspeaker in the ceiling declaims; Freemind gets hatchet and block:

freemind
05/17/2008
11:39 pm

Frost:
My point was simply that it would be absolutely possible for me to obtain a PhD in Geography without gaining any knowledge that would make me any more qualified to talk about Quantum or string theory than the average man in the street. In essence, my qualification is worthless in such a context. So the headline might as well be 31,000 random members of the public donít believe climate change will be harmful...

I sincerely hope you have somewhere else to comment because youíre no longer welcome here. -ds

The discussion, now headless, runs 'round the barnyard:

Frost122585
05/18/2008
2:33 am

Freemind said...

You act as if I didnít understand your point but I spoke directly to it....

Frost122585
05/18/2008
2:41 am

I also donít have time to respond to all of your nonsensical statements above. I find your views completely redundant of the stupefying mainstream media and public at large. I wish we didnít have your ďbalanceĒ here at this site UD. I prefer 100% clear thinking to a perceived fair and balanced 50% clear thinking 50% liberal propaganda....

Frost122585
05/18/2008
2:50 am

Also there is no consensus on global warming because it isnít happening! It got colder last year (though the pro global warmign crowed tried to deny it) and it is projected to trend significantly colder for the next 10 to 15 years....

ht: Bob O'H

--------------
Myth: Something that never was true, and always will be.

"The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you."
- David Foster Wallace

"Here’s a clue. Snarky banalities are not a substitute for saying something intelligent. Write that down."
- Barry Arrington

910 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]