RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Uncommonly Dense: The BlogCzar Years. Er, Months., Record of all the bans and threats at UD< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e..

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2008,07:12   

Quote (Reciprocating Bill @ Mar. 31 2008,06:50)
Oh, Hell.

DaveScot
03/30/2008
8:33 pm

In case anyone is wondering where 30 comments disappeared to they can be found at www.offtopicpurgatory.org.

Says carlsonjok: "I would note that the comments that were deleted were all the comments discussing Sal's dishonest use of the Darwin puppy quote.  Sal's original comment is still there, though. You are one classy guy, Dave.

Dave lifts the intelligence of fools to new levels

....but even by his own metric, that is still below an average IQ of a 17 yr old (av. age of SAT test candidate) with a 23 year old's brain (IQ approx 140-150).......when sat*  by a semi college educated marine dork who is actually .....23 years old.

*as in dT taking a 17 year old's SAT test at 23 years old, when he is ready for the knackery.

dT ur a reelly reely smrt guy ok?
Nobody apreeshates u rite?...rite?

Well everyone except Mr DR Doktor WMD ...don't worry dT he'll blow you fr reel wunday.

--------------
"I get a strong breeze from my monitor every time k.e. puts on his clown DaveTard suit" dogdidit
"Abbie Smith (ERV) who's got to be the most obnoxious arrogant snot I've ever seen except for when I look in a mirror" DAVE TARD
"ID is deader than Lenny Flanks granmaws dildo batteries" Erasmus

911 replies since July 29 2007,19:21 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (31) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]