RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (29) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Discussing "Explore Evolution", Have at it.< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
carlsonjok

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 20 2010,15:43   

Quote (J-Dog @ Feb. 20 2010,15:21)
Quote (carlsonjok @ Feb. 20 2010,14:39)

Quote (Dr.GH @ Feb. 20 2010,13:15)
Maybe s/he will come back and tell us.

He.  His profile here at ATBC shows that he lives up the road in Oklahoma City.  A little Google-fu shows that there is a Clarke Danner associated with the Putnam City Baptist Church and that a Clarke Danner started posting at freeratio.org on Feb 2.

Excellent Google-Fu Carlson-San!  I wonder if him getting outed so soon, means he only gets a B instead of an A in Dr. Dr. Dembski's class?

In all fairness, I need to point out that OKC is not within commuting distance from Fort Worth and we only know that he was at SWBTS a year and a half ago. So there is no evidence that he is anything other than an alum.  

Further, we cannot be sure that he really isn't just curious like he says.  Although, he appears to have trotted out the old "evolution is just as much a faith" canard over at freeratio.org, which doesn't bode well.  But, I am still giving him the benefit of the doubt.

--------------
It's natural to be curious about our world, but the scientific method is just one theory about how to best understand it.  We live in a democracy, which means we should treat every theory equally. - Steven Colbert, I Am America (and So Can You!)

859 replies since July 13 2007,13:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (29) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]