RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (8) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The evolution of coloration in fungi, are brightly colored fungi aposematic?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
VMartin

(Permalink) Posted: July 30 2007,00:50   

Quote (Arden Chatfield @ July 29 2007,15:00)
Quote (slpage @ July 29 2007,14:46)
Has anyone else noticed that Martin's broken english seems to come and go, as if by will?

Yes, that's been noticed. In fact that was one of the main pieces of evidence that he was really a hoax on Davison's part. The other thing pointing in that direction was the preposterousness of Davison having followers.

But whoever our little closeted creationist troll really is, he probably really is from the former Czechoslovakia, since he can write Czech. A (sane) poster at Pharyngula who's from the Czech Republic looked it over and it checks out (no pun intended).

So I guess as far as speaking English is concerned, V "has good days and bad days".

Yes, it was Marjanovic who checked my Slovak grammar as far as I remember. Knowing a little bit Russian or what he came to conclusion I am Czech. It was really funny.

Poor pharyngulist Marjanovic tried to discuss the issue of coloration at One blog a day where John Davison was present too. Pharyngulist Marjanovic (PZ Meyeres call his sycophants "knowledgeable evolutionists who rip creationists apart with arguments") knowing nothing about red-green canals invented a brand new theory of color perception. According Marjanovic green = white - red.

You know I pointed out that sometimes you percieve color that is not present in spectrum entering the eye. A linguist and knowledgeable evolutionist Marjanovic has had no problem to explain everything ad hoc.

--------------
I could not answer, but should maintain my ground.-
Charles Darwin

215 replies since June 26 2007,15:36 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (8) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]