RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: FTK Research Thread, let's clear this up once and for all< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Aug. 08 2010,04:51   

Quote (Ftk @ Aug. 07 2010,23:50)
I had switched to see it would be easier to mute stalker clown boy with that application.

EDIT: The fundie mindset encapsulated in a single sentence.

Don't address your critics, find a way to muzzle them.

Don't address the issues, claim that it's just two sides of the same argument.

Dehumanize your opponents with slurs "stalker clown boy" even if that is kinda against the religion you profess to be a member of "judge not...".

Ignore factual arguments like they were never made.

Claim that the evidence, whatever it is, supports your argument and where it does not you can call it a "fact" in scare quotes as if that changes anything.

Sorry, I guess I'm just not seeing where in the information you've provided anything that refutes my claim that we saw a huge advancement including the written word and massive amounts of architecture starting at around 7,000bc. †

You can rest peacefully knowing that your wiki links provide you with information to support the "fact" that humans have been talking and socializing for 100,000 years, I'm just saying that the evidence points to a massive explosion of human development at 7,000bc. †

Why so hateful towards me? †I'm not lying about anything, I'm just providing my understanding and viewpoint on these topics. †I'm not a teacher, so you can relax as I won't have any influence on poor innocent kids who ask questions that evolutionists can't answer.

Oh, btw, I'm not a buddy "boy". †I'm a *girl*. †You can refer to me as buddy *girl* if you like.

A a massive explosion of human development at 7,000bc somehow indicates "design"? Somehow proves that your god actually exists?

Yeah, whatever. Ever thought about why that might have been the case? Or why your god chose to wait hundreds of thousands of years before doing whatever it was you think it did in 7,000bc? I guess that level of joined up thinking is not something you practised 3 years ago and it's clearly not something you practice now.

EDIT EDIT: Was this "explosion" before or after the fludde FTK? Pah.

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

748 replies since June 10 2007,02:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (25) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]