Joined: June 2006
|Quote (Ftk @ Aug. 06 2010,22:45)|
|Quote (blipey @ Aug. 06 2010,22:40)|
|Aw, that's awfully nice. A cry for attention wrapped in fake concern for our happiness. We miss you too, FTK (probably not for the same reasons).|
lol...um, no, clown. I don't recall any concern where you're involved except for myself stalker boy. Now, you've used up one of my 5 posts, which I'm sure you're thrilled about. Fly away mosquito or I will have to swat you.
Let me get this straight.
1. You self-imposed a limit of 5 posts.
2. You use one of them to cry persecution (you by me).
3. In this same post you blame me for forcing you to use up 20% of your quota.
I see several solutions, not limited to the following:
1. Grow some and don't let me dictate your actions.
2. Grow some and stay to chat a bit.
But I get the trick question- there isn't any such thing as one molecule of water. -JoeG
And scientists rarely test theories. -Gary Gaulin