RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: RICHARDTHUGHES' 1000TH POST, PROBABLY THE HIGHPOINT OF YOUR LIFE< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 06 2007,11:00   

ALRIGHT SHUT UP AND LISTEN ĎCAUSE IíM TALKING. THIS IS MY 1000TH POST. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY THAT WHEN YOUR OLD AND FRAIL AND LIVE IN THE GOLDEN AGE WHERE ID HAS MADE EVERYTHING GOOD AND THE REMAINING DARWINISTS HAVE HAD EXORCISMS, YOU CAN SAY, ďI WAS THERE, WITH THE PROFIT.Ē

IíVE LIFTED THIS BORED TO NEW LEVELS OF ENLIGHTEMENT. THERE ARE FEW ID PROPONENTS HERE, BUT YOU CAN TELL US BECAUSE WEíRE THE SMART ONES. ALL I SEE †(I.C. HAHAHA †- ANOTHER NAIL IN THE DARWINIST COFFIN) IS A GROUP OF HOMO LEFTISTS IVORY TOWER EVILUTION MAMMA WAS A MONKEY CHURCH BURNING STERNBERGING JUST SO STORY TELLERS. LETíS LOOK AT THE FACTS:

1. IíM CONSIDERABLY BETTER THAN YOU.

MY LIFESTYLE MUST MAKE YOU NANCY BOY LIBERALS SICK. IíVE ACHIEVED SO MUCH BECAUSE IíM SO SMART. NO LACK OF UNIVERSTITY WILL KEEP THIS AUTODICTOR DOWN. MY MIND (IQ 150++, CERTIFIED BY WRITTEN COMPONENT OF MY DRIVING TEST) WORKS SO FAST THAT LESSER MINDS (YOURS) CANíT CONCEPTUALIZE HOW FAST MY MIND IS.

2. I DO REAL SCIENCE

NO ONE DOUBTS MY GRASP OF SCIENCENESS. IíVE IMPROVED THE EF (WHICH I ACTUALLY CREATED MYSELF INDEPENDANLTY). IíVE SHOWN HOW ID MAKES TESTIBLE PREDICTIONS. IíVE DESIGNED A MULTIPLE UNIVERSE DETECTER. THERE SHOULD ONLY BE TWO RECIPIENTS FOR NOBEL PRIZES THIS YEAR; ME AND GOOGLE. WHEN I WAS AT DELL MICHEAL SAID ĎDAVE YOU ARE SO SMART: HOW DID YOU KNOW I TAKE TWO SUGARS IN MY COFFEE?í. WE WERE PEERS IN MANY RESPECTS, EXCEPT PERHAPS I WAS A BIT BETTER.

3. IíVE A TRACK RECORD OF ACHIEVEMENT.

THEREíS NOTHING I DONíT KNOW MORE ABOUT THAN YOU. LOOK AT THE MANY THINGS I'VE DONE. AND THATíS BETWEEN BANGING THE HOT CHICKS WHO THOUGHT I'M HOT WHO WERE LIKE ďDANG DAVE IS HOT I WOULDNíT MIND A LITTLE AUTODICTER OF MY OWN.Ē IT †HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, PEOPLE. ITS BECAUSE IíM SO HANDSOME.

SO HERE I AM IN THE IMMOBILE FLOATING COMMAND CENTER© SURROUNDED BY FUNGUS: A LIFE YOU CAN BARELY DREAM OF. WHEN THE DESIGNER COMES BACK, BILL SAYS IíLL BE THE ASSISTANT TO THE ASSISTANT, WHICH IS A GOOD GIG. I HOPE THAT I GET TO BAN REAL LIFE PEOPLE. THE DESIGNER IS A REPUBLICAN, SO I MAY GET TO SHOOT THEM OR SEND THEM TO CUBA.

THIS IS ME, SIGNING OFF. LEAVE MESSAGES OF ADDORATION BELOW INTHIS THREAD. IF YOU ARE JANIEBELL CORPORAL KATE KRISTINE A HOT CHICK LEAVE A SEXY PICTURE AND YUOUR PHONE NUMBER. REALLY GOOD PRAISE MIGHT MAKE MY SIGNATURE, IF ITS NOT TOO GAY, OR YOUR TOO GAY.

RIGHT, IíM OFF TO AGNOSTIC CHURCH WITH MY MARINE BUDDIES, WEHERE WE LAUGH AT THE ACLU THROUGH THE MEDIUM OF PHOTOSHOP.

HOO RAH SMEPER TARD!

PS. IíM THE BEST.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

36 replies since Feb. 06 2007,11:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]