RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (17) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Cornelius Hunter Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Ptaylor

(Permalink) Posted: July 16 2012,18:48   

Quote (Raevmo @ July 17 2012,09:33)

My theory is that Hunter is working on another book and he allows the "evolutionists" to comment on his crazy rants in order to analyze potential counter-arguments and develop counter-counter-arguments. It's obvious that he is not interested in dialogue.

I agree. I once tried to suggest an analogy to the movie Groundhog Day, but teknickle problems failed me:
This blog reads like a real life version of Groundhog Day. CH wakes up and thinks "Aha - today I shall smash the theory of evolution!". He then proceeds to write a Devastating Article, only to see his arguments shredded in the comments. The next day CH wakes up and thinks "Aha - today I shall smash the theory of evolution!"...

Perhaps he does learn a little each time, if only to somehow improve his performance for the next post, as in the movie. Maybe he is working toward the day when he gets it just right; the mainstream scientific world will collectively say "He's got us there, we're calling it a day" and bow to cdesign proponentsism.

However I've got news for CH - that day's never going to come. Maybe, though, just maybe, one day Cornelius will wake up and think "Hmm - maybe mainstream science has got it right - I'll look into it", but I'm not holding my breath.

--------------
“To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.” - Isaac Asimov

"Grow up, assface" - Joe G., Grown up, ID spokesperson, Sandwalk, April 2014

502 replies since Jan. 26 2007,15:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (17) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]