RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Cornelius Hunter Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Aftershave

(Permalink) Posted: July 02 2011,23:14   

Hey guys, did you know that over at UD (and his place) Corny Hunter has definitely, no kidding, cross-my-fingers-hope-to-die-stick-a-needle-in-my-eye, falsified evolution?

Corny Hunter:  

So to summarize, in addition to proteins violating evolution’s expected pattern in important ways, proteins cannot be evolved via gradualistic mechanisms. Do you remember your biology teacher’s lecture on gradualism and how crucial it was to evolutionary theory? Well forget it. It is out. Gradualism doesn’t evolve proteins.

But that is precisely what Darwin set forth as a crucial test of evolution. Remember, “If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed, which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down.”

Well forget it. Gradualism is out, and with it Darwin’s falsification criterion has been met. Evolution has been falsified.  linky

Of course it's the same old bullshit - argument from 'it's toooooo improbable!!" pulled out of his ass numbers, but what the hey.

Let's go over there (those who aren't banninated like me) and encourage him to submit this work to a bona fide scientific journal.  After all, it's not fair of him to keep such a monumental epic discovery from the scientific community.

--------------
JoeG: And by eating the cake you are consuming the information- some stays with you and the rest is waste.

512 replies since Jan. 26 2007,15:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (18) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]