RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (24) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Zero resurrected from the UD cutting room floor, The brew O (of waits & balance)< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
hereoisreal

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 06 2009,09:54   

From the bathroom wall:

(Permalink) Posted: Feb. 06 2009,04:57    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Louis @ Feb. 06 2009,02:45)
Rather than cause further thread embuggerance as before I will say a profound thanks to everyone who has wished us well in the child producing and not-killing-until-they're-at-least-18-ish process.

I shall look up all those books and sing all those lullabies, although I did have a plan to read them incredibly dull bits of administration, SOPs*, legislation and what not. After all, they put ME to sleep....

Thanks one and all!

Louis

*I once worked for a company where we had an SOP describing the proper use of a corridor....

Me:

Louis, for a moment, I thought you were going to say condom.

And let me try to be profound and explain the 18ish thing.
Life is about family and home.
And fly traps are made for flies.

If Jesus is God, and he came and said, "I am God's son." and most everyone wanted to kill him, who gets the last laugh?
It's not over till the pregnant wife sings.  Rev, 12:5

edit/add:
Jam:
“The point I'm trying to make to everyone is that one can test predictions of ID hypotheses after the onion of dishonesty is peeled back.”

Jam, what do you get when you cross an onion with a donkey?
Well, most of the time you get little onions, but once in a while you get a piece of ass soo good, it brings tears to your eyes.

Zec 9:9 Rejoice greatly, O daughter of Zion; shout, O daughter of Jerusalem: behold, thy King cometh unto thee: he [is] just, and having salvation; lowly, and riding upon an ass, and upon a colt the foal of an ass.
The family of God, Trinity, consists of two males and one female.  One king, one colt, and one mother.

Love your kids with all your heart.  Any couple
who agrees to give up on a child and says in public, "We
give up on him. He will not obey us." have already
lost their own souls, their reason to live.

Zero

--------------
360  miracles and more at:
http://www.hereoisreal.com/....eal.com

Great news. God’s wife is pregnant! (Rev. 12:5)

It's not over till the fat lady sings! (Isa. 54:1 & Zec 9:9)

713 replies since Oct. 19 2006,11:14 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (24) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]