RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   
  Topic: Dembski said..., What I'm concerned about are sneering...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Mr_Christopher

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 05 2006,04:48   

Dembski said -
"What I'm concerned about are sneering critics who think that ID's claims to science are dishonest, confused, ignorant."

Gosh, Bill.  All you have to do to stop all that sneering is quit lying to people, stop misleading people, and go get yourself an education in biology.  That will cure the dishonesty, confusion and ignorance on your part.  Only THEN will the sneering will cease.  

Until then you might consider getting a tougher outer layer as you can look forward to being sneered at the rest of your life.

ps: just between you and me ID's claims to science are in fact dishonest, confused and ignorant.  That's why everyone outside your little cult sneers at you.  They see right through yours and the Discovery Institute's  little charade.  "Id is about science and not God (wink wink)" come on Bill, anyone with half a brain can see through the ID con.  And even your #2 lap poodle Joel admitted the ID movement in Kansas was dishonest they are really trying to sneak ID In the back door, remember?  THAT is what is meant by dishonesty.  Your "sneering" critics are right on the money, bro.  

"Dishonest", "confused", "ignorant"?  Bill, baby, I know that shoe stinks, it's moldy, and doesn't match your socks, but hear me out, Christian Warrior,  the shoe fits you like a glove.  Wear it with pride.

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you.  Finally, as far as your math degree goes, you might consider asking for your tuition money back.  You got hosed on that one.

Love,

Chris

--------------
Uncommon Descent is a moral cesspool, a festering intellectual ghetto that intoxicates and degrades its inhabitants - Stephen Matheson

77 replies since Oct. 05 2006,04:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]