RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   
  Topic: Dembski said..., What I'm concerned about are sneering...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Dr.GH

(Permalink) Posted: April 30 2012,21:19   

Quote (kn0808 @ April 30 2012,14:14)
While all of you are attacking Dembski, you are not making any kind of argument of your own. No one has even made an argument against one of his statements.

Although there are many other profesional debunkings of Dembski's bullshit, I am obviously partial to mine, "The Explanitory Filter, Archaeology, and Forensics," in:

Matt Young, Taner Edis (Editors),
2004  "Why Intelligent Design Fails: A Scientific Critique of the New Creationism" Rutgers University Press

It is better to read the 2005 paperback edition.

Then there are every other article in "Why Intellignet Design Fails." Then there are several other books;

Mark Perakh
2003 "Unintelligent Design" New York: Prometheus Press
(Mark was also a contributer to "Why Intelligent Design Fails," and a double Ph. D.).

Robert T. Pennock (Editor)
2001 "Intelligent Design Creationism and Its Critics: Philosophical, Theological, and Scientific Perspectives" MIT Press

Laurie R. Godfrey (Editor), Andrew J. Petto (Editor)
2008 “Scientists Confront Creationism: Intelligent Design and Beyond” W. W. Norton & Company

Susskind, Leonard
2005 "The Cosmic Landscape: String Theory and the Illusion of Intelligent Design"  New York: Little and Brown Publishers

Edited by Dr.GH on April 30 2012,19:28

--------------
"Science is the horse that pulls the cart of philosophy."

L. Susskind, 2004 "SMOLIN VS. SUSSKIND: THE ANTHROPIC PRINCIPLE"

77 replies since Oct. 05 2006,04:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]