RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   
  Topic: Dembski said..., What I'm concerned about are sneering...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Doc Bill

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 31 2012,21:36   

Dembski's career is like a Slinky going down a set of stairs. While "normal" people move up the career staircase, Dembski is going down.  And not "going down" in the Lewis Sense.

First, Baylor.  Not a bad gig but, oops, fired for being a jackass.  Then a succession of Baptist seminaries, bounce, bounce.

Oh, and then there was the Big Recant.  "Yes, m'lud, teh Flud can haz realz.  And Adam doth bonkz Evie in in the loo at the Olive Garden.  More winez, tablez three."

But, saving his miserable hide from utter oblivion as Luskin's cage cleaner in Seattle is the diploma mill, tire repair center and bait shop:  Southern Evangelical Seminary, faculty population six.  Oh, now, seven!

Dembski will be in charge of a laser printer that spews out "Certificates of Scientific Apologetics" which, with a North Carolina State Certificate of Massage Therapy would enable the SES "graduate" to get a job as a masseuse.

I find it somewhat ironic that the great and powerful intellectual Dembski is reduced to sucking a sorry job in apologetics in North fucking Carolina.  Seriously, I wonder why the moron doesn't just buy a double-wide and start his own university.  Oh, yeah, I forgot.  He's a moron.

77 replies since Oct. 05 2006,04:48 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (3) < [1] 2 3 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]