RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (202) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: AF Dave's UPDATED Creator God Hypothesis, Creation/Evolution Debate< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
afdave

(Permalink) Posted: Sep. 08 2006,13:43   

Jeannot...  
How did Noah manage to carry millions of animals in his arch, since marco-evo never happened?
I suppose you mean macro-evo?  I think you are confused.  Noah did not have to carry millions of animals on the ark because micro-evolution does indeed occur and many varieties of animals would have developed after the Flood from just a single pair.  The reason he had to carry 35,000 (Morris/Whitcomb's guess) is because macro-evo has never happened and never will happen.  If macro-evo was possible, there would be no need for an ark to preserve distinct kinds.

So, you won't mind me copying out this thread and distributing it to your fellow churchgoers, Dave?
Most of my fellow church goers are not into the Creation/Evolution controversy so they would not be interested.  I have shared this site with those of my church who are interested in such things, though.  As for you contacting my fellow church members, I have said you are welcome to come to my church.  Are you coming?  Just give me your real name and some contact info and when to expect you.

--------------
A DILEMMA FOR THE COMMITTED NATURALIST
A Hi-tech alien spaceship lands on earth ... DESIGNED.
A Hi-tech alien rotary motor found in a cell ... NOT DESIGNED.
http://afdave.wordpress.com/....ess.com

6047 replies since May 01 2006,03:19 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (202) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]