RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: Is something janky with this board?, Can't browse.  Banned/blocked or...?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Jay Ray

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 25 2006,03:10   

Okay, this is spooky.

dnstuff . com has this to say when I do a DNS lookup.

-------------

How I am searching:
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at i.root-servers.net [192.36.148.17]: Got referral to TLD6.ULTRADNS.CO.UK. [took 9 ms]
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at TLD6.ULTRADNS.CO.UK. [198.133.199.11]: Got referral to a.ns.joker.com. [took 5 ms]
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at a.ns.joker.com. [194.176.0.2]: Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at c.ns.joker.com. [207.44.185.10]: Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at c.ns.joker.com. [207.44.185.10]: Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at b.ns.joker.com. [159.25.97.69]: Timed out.  Trying again.
Searching for antievolution.org AAAA record at b.ns.joker.com. [159.25.97.69]: Timed out.  Trying again.

There is no need to refresh the page -- to see the DNS traversal, to make sure that all DNS servers are reporting
the same results, you can Click Here.

Note that these results are obtained in real-time, meaning that these are not cached results.
These results are what DNS resolvers all over the world will see right now (unless they have cached information).

---------------------------

The bold is my addition.  I notice that the problems begin at joker.com.    Why would everyone in the world would be having this same difficulty at joker.com--and yet here I am posting and browsing through the proxy.  

There are many mysterious things about the intarwebs.

11 replies since Mar. 24 2006,19:20 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]