RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Richardthughes

(Permalink) Posted: April 12 2007,09:12   

Jack Bauer from CTU writes:

https://www2.blogger.com/comment....3353024

DaveScot said...
blipey

Monday sometime during normal working hours is fine barring unforseen circumstances but I'm not going out of my way and I'm not at all inclined to spend more than a couple minutes of my time on you.

I'll be working out at my lakefront property that day and you can find me there. Heed the posted warning about security dogs and do not get out of your car until I tell you it's safe to do so. Don't start honking your horn at the front gate and bothering my neighbors either. The dogs will let me know when you arrive. No way are you getting my cell number. If you hear a tractor or chainsaw running somewhere out of sight be patient as I can't hear the dogs over it. Neither will be running continuously for very long.

Don't even think of making a nuisance of yourself as there's only one road in and out of town and no way for you to leave quicker than I can call the town constable to intercept you. Be alone or don't bother showing up. If you try calling me on the phone you can forget about it altogether. Email me with an approximate Austin ETA and I'll reply with directions on how to get from Austin to there. It's about a half hour northwest of the city. dspringer56 at hotmail.

None of this is negotiable.

DO BRING TEH CHEESYPOOFS AND DO MAKESURE ITS FAMILY SIZE. I HAVE THE TOWN CONSTIPLE ON AN INTERCEPTOR VECTOR AT O-NINER-BIG-THIRTY, ERM, BRAVO. BRINGE THE 'PACKAGE' AND DEPLOY IT IN THE DEPLOYER THING. MY MEN HAVE A SOFT PERMINITER AND USE OF TARD HAS BEEN APPROVED.

*ccccCCCUUUUCUCkkkkkkZZZZ*

OVER AND OUT.

--------------
"Richardthughes, you magnificent bastard, I stand in awe of you..." : Arden Chatfield
"You magnificent bastard! " : Louis
"ATBC poster child", "I have to agree with Rich.." : DaveTard
"I bow to your superior skills" : deadman_932
"...it was Richardthughes making me lie in bed.." : Kristine

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]