RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
phonon

(Permalink) Posted: April 08 2007,16:53   

Quote (Kristine @ April 08 2007,14:18)
Hey, UDudes, why don't you try to win my heart? And help this poor persecuted man?
Flying carpet theorist refused a patent.
Pretty soon the gumm't will be saying that there's no such thing as a perpetual shimmy. :angry:

Well, I think Dembski should be the one to help this man. The good Professor Zagyansky sounds like an obvious victim of the vast Darwinist conspiracy to silence any challenge to their fanatical dogma. I think what Demski should do first is successfully patent the explanatory filter, then he could draw attention to the plight of this tortured genius. It will usher in a new era of design detection and perpetual motion for all. Then we could indeed fly around in our new 2012 IPU station wagons. I'll take mine in pink, of course. And Dembski could pull it off, too. After all, William Dembski may actually be the most intelligent man currently walking the face of the planet earth.

On the other hand, he would have to prove a reduction to practice for the old EF. He would need to show that it's actually been used to detect design. Once he has used it on something, they'll just have to issue a patent. What could he use it on? There's always the bacterial flagellum.

--------------
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]