RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e

(Permalink) Posted: April 04 2007,23:01   

Quote (Kristine @ April 05 2007,02:36)

A good rule of thumb is to put your finger ;) to the wind :D and see what the mob hates most—very often that’s where the truth is.

Yeah, they are losing it.

They wouldn't know irony if it put its finger...

OH YEAH RIGHT, DO TEH INFERENCE BEN DOVER RED ROVER. AS MY MOTHER SAYS 'GAYER THAN A ROW OF TANERBACLES'. MY MASTER KIM ILL DEMBSKI JOKES HE COUNTERFEITS TE WHEN HE WHIPS OFF HIS CASSOCK AND COMES ON BOARD MY PIRATE SCHOONER. HE SAID HE WOULD BE HAPPY TO TIE KRISTINE TO THE MAST AND FICKLE HER TETHER-GOLFING.I SMACK ME SOMETIMES dt

.....Geez I wish that guy would take a rest.

Now for a truly belly laughing bit of urban guerilla-ism.

Wiki wars  
There are some obvious targets for the Wiki vandals, such as the articles on George W Bush, Britney Spears, abortion and Islam, as well as more bizarre choices, such as the pages on bigfoot, elephants, bananas and liver. Articles covering current events, such as the death of Anna Nicole Smith, are often sabotaged. The dyslexia article is vandalized daily by anonymous users who enjoy scrambling the text to mess up the spelling.

HO SOMOS DISKLEXIA IS MORE POPULIST TAHN ENTULLIKENT DEESYN.

9 OUT 10 VANDALS CAN'T BE WRONG- eh DT?

--------------
The conservative has but little to fear from the man whose reason is the servant of his passions, but let him beware of him in whom reason has become the greatest and most terrible of the passions.These are the wreckers of outworn empires and civilisations, doubters, disintegrators, deicides.Haldane

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]