RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e

(Permalink) Posted: April 04 2007,09:48   

Kristine riffs
Bill the fundertaker.
  *bows*

He hasn't buried mine <snicker>

Then Kristine brings Dembski into sharper focus
How does a man ride a flock of sheep when he is wearing spandex? You forgot that part

With his cheeks pinched?  (no Wide Mouth Frogs around these parts)

Yep ....you can't keep a good Aztec down....or SHOULD THAT BE you can't keep a good elastic clown...er suspended.

Kristine doesn't boa.

I don't use feather boas. They shed. And who do you think I am anyway, Quetzalcoatl? Not that I mind.

Maybe I was thinking of DT's shop for overweight trannies...... was it pink and fluffy and matched  9 inch heels in a wide size 49?

Kristine oxidates
"We are the arsonists." So, are you saying that I, instead of cursing the fartness, should light a match? I'll try.

There is an awful lot of arse'n about; mostly from you and RTH...I take no responsibility...... I like the sound of the bells on the big red trucks.....and the explosions BWhahahahahahahahaha ....oops I hope no one was listening to that.

Kristine reminds
Revenge is mine. He and I have an anniversary even if he can't remember.

Urban archaeologists will in the future dig up fossilized ID bloggers and like present day Egyptologists wonder what their ancient religion was all about. Symbols such as IC, EF will be seen as quaint talismans that speak a code to followers of the Ra cult to get around the sacred laws of the kingdom which bars the teaching of the son of Ra's cult in the Pharaohs schools.

Like ancient Egyptians they will be shown to be overly concerned with the afterlife and indulge their whole economy in building giant monuments to unscientific ideas which eventually prove useless.

Somehow I think the pyramids will remain tourist attractions and no one will remember ID .....in its present form anyway.

--------------
The conservative has but little to fear from the man whose reason is the servant of his passions, but let him beware of him in whom reason has become the greatest and most terrible of the passions.These are the wreckers of outworn empires and civilisations, doubters, disintegrators, deicides.Haldane

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]