RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: April 04 2007,00:10   

Quote ("Rev Dr" Lenny Flank @ April 03 2007,20:16)

Quote (Kristine @ April 03 2007,20:53)
No it's not our three D's at UD, so maybe this is OT, but I'm awake; I'm paying attention to this stuff. Maybe I'm wrong. But I don't think I'm being hysterical.  

Read the Wedge Document, and you'll see that it's not OT, and you are not being hysterical at all.  ID is permeated, through and through, with a barely-disguised Reconstructionist-based agenda.  We are all supremely fortunate that they are such incompetent boobs that they couldn't organize their way out of a wet paper bag.

Ahmanson, BTW, not only sits on the DI's Board of Directors, but provides, by some estimates, about one-third of the yearly budget for the Center for (the Renewal of) Science and Culture, all by himself.  He is one scary dude.
*Shimmies out of view of Ahmanson* Yes! Thank you! This chick ain't chicken little.

It's so ironic that earlier k.e. took me to task for appearing too soft on our Bill the fundertaker.    
Quote (k.e @ April 01 2007,21:23)
Who is trying to have their blind spot beyond their horizon and their rosy world view too?

Moi? :)

Romanticize away with 'Billy the Kreationist Kid' a Psalm Slinger of the Old East as he rides into town on the back of his flock of sheep with his devil may care disregard of the law (in particular the constitution).

How does a man ride a flock of sheep when he is wearing spandex? You forgot that part.
You could try seeing if he can be 'converted' to play on the other team ...I suppose... but it would take more than a shimmy in a feather boa.

I don't use feather boas. They shed. And who do you think I am anyway, Quetzecotl? Not that I mind. ;)

"We are the arsonists." So, are you saying that I, instead of cursing the fartness, should light a match? I'll try.
In which case I say ...bring me the head of Bill the Baptist.

Revenge is mine. He and I have an anniversary even if he can't remember.

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]