RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Kristine

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2007,22:32   

Quote (J-Dog @ Mar. 30 2007,17:58)

Quote (phonon @ Mar. 30 2007,16:50)
OT, but this is great!!

http://scienceblogs.com/mikethe....ter.php

And is that Phyllis Schafly or Rita Cosby?

TIME TO STOMP OUT HERESY!!!!

Kristine says:  Yes, they are that stupid. I've heard that one before. I heard it in church.

This was in the late 1970s and I think they used a potato chip bag, but it's the same story...  

Kristine - I SWEAR I am NOT stalking you - I just ran into your post at Mike's...

But, I have to ask - Are you sure that the God Of The Penut Butter is the same as the God Of The Potato Chip?
Oh, how the bloody #### should I know, darlin'?  :D I swear this latest batch of creationism that's hit the fan is giving me flashbacks. And my church wasn't wacky. Just every once in a while something wacky like that would come up.

No, you're no stalker, no worries. Believe me, I know what stalking is. Even the little troll who tags after me around the internet (look at the comment below mine at Jason's link) isn't really stalking me. I am keeping an eye on him, though.

--------------
Which came first: the shimmy, or the hip?

AtBC Poet Laureate

"I happen to think that this prerequisite criterion of empirical evidence is itself not empirical." - Clive

"Damn you. This means a trip to the library. Again." -- fnxtr

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]