RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
phonon

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 30 2007,15:17   

Quote (slpage @ Mar. 30 2007,07:20)
No Jesus, No Holocaust....

I don't know about that, dude.

Totally unreligious people 'hate the jooos' for one inexplicable reason or another. It usually involves some sort of conspiracy theory or just a hatred of different cultures.  
Evolution solves a lot of problems that programmers cant solve, a programmer canít think of every problem that might occur if say a robot was sent to Mars and fell into a hole, through evolution that robot could learn how to climb out of the hole without the interference of humans.
That reminds me of Erasmus in The Bulterian Jihad and the next two books in the Dune prequel series. He was a thinking machine that fell into a crevasse but didn't die. He just sat and thought and the more time went on the less he was synchronized to the central Omnius computer mind. When he was able to climb out of the hole he was an independent thinking machine. I guess that was speciation? Uh, yeah, anyway...

And anyone who says they'd "do" Ann Coulter must not have seen her in person. She's hideously grotesque. She looks like an alien or some sort of robot mannequin, as in not human.

--------------
With most men, unbelief in one thing springs from blind belief in another. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

To do just the opposite is also a form of imitation. - Georg Christoph Lichtenberg

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]