RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
oldmanintheskydidntdoit

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2007,16:06   

Hey Patrick, When it comes to taking lessons in right and wrong from DaveScot

Itís expected that you give credit to the original source when copying copyrighted content under academic free use so I donít see how he could have avoided citing the source.

Patrick said:

I'd assumed that the NEXT bibliography contained the original source but did not do any reading to makecertain

Does OW qualify for "academic free use"? Academic is not the word I first think of to describe that site.

Also, exactly how stupid is Jehu anyway?

If you are so intimidated by opposing view points that would fire a teacher for raising objections to evolution, I think your word view is pretty obvious.

I mean, come on, if you were that brain damaged you'd not b e able to type would ya? But like Jehu himself says    
repressing truth in order to protect his fragile world view
makes his world go round.

EDIT: OW is teh funny. Just to remind everybody, Patrick approves all the comments! :)
the designer designed dodo birds SPECIFICALLY to supply meat to Dutch and Portuguese sailors for a brief period during the late 1500s - perhaps to help them with their spreading of Christianity. This would seem to confirm that God is Christian and not Islamic - otherwise He would have let the closer-by Arabs do the extinctifying

Slight quotemite to make it funnier but wtf.

Link

--------------
I also mentioned that He'd have to give me a thorough explanation as to *why* I must "eat human babies".
FTK

if there are even critical flaws in Gaugerís work, the evo mat narrative cannot stand
Gordon Mullings

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]