RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2007,14:52   

Jerry puts his heart on the line:

I believe in God and I am anti-Darwinism and I am also anti-YEC. At the moment I think Darwinism is the bigger threat but I believe YEC is equally dogmatic if not more so but not a threat to the morality of the country.

Ah. Glad to hear your 'scientific' views are driven by your fears as to what will 'threaten our morality', and not actual, you know, science.

But I oppose both and view YEC as an impediment to getting rid of Darwinism because its views on science are seen as ludicrous to most scientists and educators

So, whether YEC is actually, you know, TRUE isn't all that important either. You only oppose YEC because you're afraid of looking foolish. Gotcha.

I got news for you, Jerry: ID is seen as just as ludicrous to those very same scientists and educators.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]