RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 27 2007,19:54   

Quote (Steviepinhead @ Mar. 27 2007,21:44)
Congrats, Richard. †That comment was succinctly vicious and teh funny--kinda like tickling your victim with your poignard before delicately slipping it between his ribs.

And, in case I've failed to mention it before--and in full knowledge of the risks of labelling I run!--let me just say that:

I love Zachriel!

His astute observations form the backbone of this thread, rendering it simultaneously one of the savviest and one of the funniest on the Net.

I'm just glad he doesn't charge a subscription...

Careful we don't want him to give him a bigger head than the size of small planet.

RTH I blame you for this outbreak of back slapping particularly your own!

Next you'll be saying you'll be busy hanging around on Easter.

As for Louis doing a second coming ...serves him right.

Of course this assumes an understanding of complex beginnings but complex understandings are the hallmark of intelligence and around here we donít presume intelligence is out of the question.

AROUND THESE PARTS WE DON'T PRESUME INTELLIGENT DESIGN IS OUT OF THE QUESTION..... THE DESGINER IS A MAD MEAT EATING FAT WHITE GAS JUNKIE GUN TOTING WOMANIZING MIDDLE CLASS WHITE COLLAR REPUBLICAN TEXAN MALE 50 YEARS OLD AND HE AINT NO #### HOMO YANKEE OR JEWBOY WITH A NAME LIKE DEMBSKI OR FRIED-MAN ...ER I MEAN JESUS. -dt

PS. SHE AINT INUIT EITHER.

PPS. BUT IF ALL YOU OTHER GIRLS WANT TO COME AND PLAY WITH MY WATER TOY SEND ME ONE OF YOUR HOME MADE CAKES AND I'LL PM YOU.

--------------
The conservative has but little to fear from the man whose reason is the servant of his passions, but let him beware of him in whom reason has become the greatest and most terrible of the passions.These are the wreckers of outworn empires and civilisations, doubters, disintegrators, deicides.Haldane

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]