RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Bob O'H

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 25 2007,04:05   

Ah, the gentle irony!  I haven't been posting at UD (even if I had wanted to) because I changed computer a couple of months back, and tried to log in with what I thought was my username, and wasn't recognised.

Today I had to get a file from my old computer, so thought I'd use the opportunity to check my UD username.  So, I come here to find a link to UD, and see that Dembski's chuntering on about 19th Century Irish racism.  I go to UD, see a bit more about the same subject, and then find my username.  

Finally, we come to the irony.  Over here my username is Bob O'H (I'm too lazy to type the extra 'ara'), but UD doesn't like apostrophes, that common staple of Irish surnames.  It won't even let me escape it.  What have they got against the Irish?

Bob
P.S. Someone else can have fun with Dense O'Lry's "I can't be bothered to read what I'm criticising" post.  I can't be bothered to criticise what I'm reading.

--------------
It is fun to dip into the various threads to watch cluelessness at work in the hands of the confident exponent. - Soapy Sam (so say we all)

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]