RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
k.e

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 23 2007,10:25   

An empty vaudiville stage? Oh my .....oh my ...my my.

Children you missed the most important event in the Western cultural cannon, if you did not see Sir (yes a real frikken SIR) Lawrence Olivier read a few lines on the 's' page of a London Phone book to a completely vacant Royal Albert Hall on (drum roll...) Q4  by Spike Milligan.
OK,ok it wasn't as funny as Dembski ona dull day BUT that was the point. This was funnyer tho'

Q (TV series)

Insects auditioning for the next series of David Attenborough are regaled by Milligan's insect casting director's tales of filming a Charlton Heston epic and of "neutronizing Adolf Hitler by squirting formic acid from my posterior!"

Continuing in a similcra vien.

An ode, an obsequitor at a fun-a-real for the ungratefuckers of our species who must fortheclothear restitch history eat time out of ance-antsy-ante-anti-story to be reminded of their reason for the ransom paid that was the moment at witch they were concieved arrrghter a rampage by the nobility of mice.......fat mice.

To be or not to-ebay that is the consumption™. #quote mine that u crazy barstars#

Whether tis nobbler in the hind to suffer the richturdhuge :?  or to fartrage the ardor of hardor ...er of Arden that is the plaything.

The proud mans fartmation.
The insolence of Baptist's should bear the pangs of dispised blogovators.

Must one grunt and sweat under a leary wife?

etc etc

On a less hysteric note from Le Francais OVNI's (UFO's)

"Cases such as the lady who reported seeing an object that looked like a flying roll of toilet paper" are clearly not worth investigating, said Patenet.

ID is destinded to remain as the mould that inhabits the gaps between the tiles of mans ablution block.

Seriously Tho' we DO need intilligent designers I'm looking foward to an Injet printer that's only $2.00

--------------
The conservative has but little to fear from the man whose reason is the servant of his passions, but let him beware of him in whom reason has become the greatest and most terrible of the passions.These are the wreckers of outworn empires and civilisations, doubters, disintegrators, deicides.Haldane

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]