RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Albatrossity2

(Permalink) Posted: July 17 2008,07:35   

Quote (carlsonjok @ July 17 2008,07:17)
There may be alot, but when it gets right down to it, I don't think there is enough of them to form their own economic and social system.  There is enough to cause havoc in our system, but not enough to actually go it alone. But, let them have at it and, while they are doing so, they should forgo the benefits that secular, materialist science has brought to them.  No anti-biotics for them, I say.

But, just like Gil Dodg'em, who complains incessantly about the public schools while he continues to send his children to them, they won't.  They are far too happy pretending to be persecuted.

Indeed, if they didn't feel persecuted and ignored (both at the same time, imagine that!), they wouldn't have much to talk about.

If I recall correctly, KF is not even a citizen of the US. It's amusing that he is telling us how to vote. Usually the right-wingers get upset when some furriner meddles in US politics. Maybe DT will notice and ban him for sedition or some such offense.

Oh well, it's not as if we don't have lots of evidence of double standards in ID "thinkers" already.

--------------
Flesh of the sky, child of the sky, the mind
Has been obligated from the beginning
To create an ordered universe
As the only possible proof of its own inheritance.
                        - Pattiann Rogers

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]