RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Gunthernacus

(Permalink) Posted: July 17 2008,06:38   

Quote (Zachriel @ July 16 2008,19:31)

StephenB: Dave, I was responding to your selective quote, not mine. Nevertheless, I will silence myself before I get silenced, if that hasnít happened already.

Self-censorship.

DaveScot: If I banned everyone who thinks Darwinís theory of evolution was a necessary factor in the holocaust Iíd have to ban about 50% of the ID supporters here. It seems to be a group psychosis closely associated with a refusal to believe the earth is more than 10,000 years old. So donít worry it. If it was MY blog I would definitely throw that crowd overboard so the ship doesnít sink under the weight of it, but it isnít my blog so I donít - Iím just following orders letting the young earth Nazi card players have a voice here.

Just following orders.

I looked in at this thread and started giggling thinking that some sockpuppet had hit upon the idea of leaving open format tags to turn UD into a more complete and visual tard wreck.  I scrolled up to see who had done it - kariosfocus.  First he left off the close italics tag then, a mile of italics later, he typos a close bold tag.  Random errors - and not ID - is the best idea they've had over there in weeks.  LOL.

--------------
Given that we are all descended from Adam and Eve...genetic defects as a result of intra-family marriage would not begin to crop up until after the first few dozen generations. - Dr. Hugh Ross

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]