RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Official Uncommonly Dense Discussion Thread< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Zachriel

(Permalink) Posted: July 16 2008,20:14   

Quote (simmi @ July 16 2008,18:50)

Quote (Zachriel @ July 16 2008,18:31)

DaveScot: If I banned everyone who thinks Darwin’s theory of evolution was a necessary factor in the holocaust I’d have to ban about 50% of the ID supporters here. It seems to be a group psychosis closely associated with a refusal to believe the earth is more than 10,000 years old. So don’t worry it. If it was MY blog I would definitely throw that crowd overboard so the ship doesn’t sink under the weight of it, but it isn’t my blog so I don’t - I’m just following orders letting the young earth Nazi card players have a voice here.

Just following orders.

Funny how Dave invokes the Nuremberg defense in a comment that references Nazism - or was that what you were going for Zach?

Thanks. I didn't have time to polish the Tard.

DaveScot: Before the term “intelligent design” became popular and was supported by specific reference to discoveries of complexity (particularly complexity at the molecular level in life and in the fine tuning of physical constants in cosmology) it was called “the argument from design” and has history under that name dating back thousands of years.

I think that's "The Argument Regarding Design".

kairosfocus: it pains me to have to cite this yet again...

You have no idea.

--------------
There is only one Tard. The Tard is One.

29999 replies since Jan. 16 2006,11:43 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (1000) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]