RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Arden Chatfield

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 10 2006,17:50   

Quote (BWE @ Mar. 10 2006,18:41)
I had some good, on topic posts and they are neither here nor there. But, Arden, make it a game. See what you can get away with! THese musings on the subject are not limited to practicing research scientists. (Maybe you are one). They are reactions and thoughts on the subjects at hand as well as the global subject of the fundementalist attack on the "educated intelligent class of people". So if you want to get back at him, tease him, don't go away mad. Try to stay nominally on topic but look through the historical postings. If you took OT posts out many threads would have no posts at all. It is a broad topic and peevish behavior is to be expected from anyone from time to time.

Too many thoughts! Sorry that was so rambling but I hope you got my point. ???

I think I do get your point, but I'm not sure it's worth it. Check out SR's closing paragraph on the last message of the thread:

It wouldn’t surprise me if there are one or two reasonable comments in the torret of posts that invariably follows one of his random, inane anti-“Darwinist” rants, but I can’t be arsed to pick them out. The whole lot goes. If anyone wants to lodge a complaint about censorship, they can find someone who cares.

'They can find someone who cares.' Jesus, if I wanted to deal with someone like that, I'd argue with DaveSpringer at UD. Leaves a rather bad taste in my mouth. Screw it.

--------------
"Rich is just mad because he thought all titties had fur on them until last week when a shorn transvestite ruined his childhood dreams by jumping out of a spider man cake and man boobing him in the face lips." - Erasmus

19122 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (638) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]