RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (640) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: The Bathroom Wall, A PT tradition< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
rossum

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 05 2012,16:13   

Quote (Kristine @ Oct. 05 2012,15:42)

Quote (Erasmus @ FCD,Oct. 05 2012,14:58)
what in the hell are you women doing try to work anyway? sinful and disgraceful

Ain't it? :p You should see the pr0n I've also been writing, brother! Check out my new avatar for the clue. ;)

Maybe the Government could sponsor pr0n to get people into work.

Hmmm,  That gives me an idea...

Sultry, pouting, Hillary Clinton ran her hands over her enormous twin Capitol Domes, causing her tight black naugahyde bustier to heave alarmingly as it struggled to restrain her ample assets.  Posing in the doorway, she looked at the man, sitting in his chair, crying.

"John, stop that now!  Or strict Mistress Hillary will be very annoyed."

"I'm sorry Mistress Hillary," he said, struggling to contain his tears as he nervously eyed the plaited leatherette whip dangling from her wrist.  "It's just those nasty Democrat Representatives in the House.  They never do what I say.  And the Republicans are almost as bad."

Hillary strode masterfully over to where the Speaker was sitting in his chair, "Never mind John, let mommy Hillary take care of it."  She cradled his head into her softly billowing chest, as she felt his hands fondling her shapely legs in their tight leather thigh-boots.  'There's more than one way to skin a nauga,' she thought as her own hand moved decisively towards John's long leopardskin gavel and ...

Continued on page 94.

I didn't say it was a good idea.  :)

rossum

--------------
The ultimate truth is that there is no ultimate truth.

19182 replies since Jan. 17 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (640) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]