RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: The Catholic Church Weighs in Again..., IDC = naughty naughty< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Cubist

(Permalink) Posted: June 09 2017,17:53   

Quote (Dredge @ June 09 2017,03:59)

Quote (Cubist @ June 08 2017,05:09)

Quote (Dredge @ June 08 2017,03:12)

Quote (fusilier @ June 05 2017,09:55)

Quote (Dredge @ June 05 2017,05:13)
I am a practising Catholic and I can assure you that there are many deluded imposters in the Catholic Church.  Father Coyne sounds like one of them.  He is a Jesuit - that says it all, really ... The Jesuits are the most intellectually-corrupt order in the Church.  (Pope Francis is a Jesuit, sad to say.)

So, His Holiness Pius XII, His Holiness St. John Paul II, His Holiness Emeritus Benedict XVI, and His Holiness Francis are all deluded impostors.

Glad to Know That.

Huh?  Please point out where I said His Holiness Pius XII, His Holiness St. John Paul II, His Holiness Emeritus Benedict XVI, and His Holiness Francis are all deluded imposters.

At a guess, I suspect fusilier believes that the grounds on which you declared that "Father Coyne sounds like (a deluded impostor)" are equally applicable to the popes fusilier named. Perhaps you could explicitly state the grounds on which you declared that "Father Coyne sounds like (a deluded impostor)"?

The post by Zardoz is spot-on.  Coyne's esoteric b.s. is very reminisent of fellow Jesuit nutter, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.  Pope Francis is a Jesuit - God help us!

"The post by Zardoz"? What "post by Zardoz"? The post you quoted-and-replied-to was written by someone quite the else.

22 replies since Jan. 30 2006,08:38 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]