RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Topic: Zen and the Art of Byers' Creationism, The Tragicomedy of YEC's Attack Puppy< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
stevestory

(Permalink) Posted: April 10 2018,09:37   

Quote (Lethean @ April 10 2018,10:35)
It seems that Robert, having conquered biology without breaking much of a sweat, has taken on physics. Apparently Einstein's work actually supports RECENT CREATION and none of that evolving crap.

RECENT CREATION might indeed be a better term then young earth. it might be a new term to rally around and be defined by.
People complained about the YEC moniker.
i have recently been reading, for the third time and still only understanding a third/to a half of it, Einsteins book on physics.
i found in it plenty of opportunity to correct ideas to the advantage of YEC.
the light distance issues and generally how things can be squeezed down into simple equations.
This works for a creation week concept and not a evolving physics universe.
In fact the whole physics things suggests, by probability, that biology also has more basic equations to its origins and relationships. nOt evolving but instead hard and fast laws at a certain stage. Then the seeming as if having a mind of its own.

By the way and by now. It should be a understood equation that yEC teaches the bible is true and so other options are not. Not reality but rather humans incompetent investigation into reality.
Science is the friend of truth and ruth is YEC friend. SO science is UEC friend. WE don't disagree with our friend but with others innaccurate portrayal of our friends conclusions.
Thats no April's fool trick either!

This is not a April fool story

(It's still difficult to visit PT. With the new format and loss of all the old discussion it's like someone shot a friend. Also, Discus licks my left nugget.)

I have an undergrad degree in physics and I have no idea what he is babbling about.

15 replies since April 10 2018,09:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]