RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   
  Topic: How Evolutionists do things, Evolutionists cherry-picking of data< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wonderpants

(Permalink) Posted: Oct. 23 2005,02:18   

Quote (The Ghost of Paley @ Oct. 19 2005,14:52)
Can somebody perhaps tell me why it's amoral to think (1) that complex organisms had ancestors or (2) that an organism will be very similar to some of its recent ancestors, or (3) that organisms with extensive similarity of some part of its DNA probably inherited that from a common ancestor? (and the greater the similarity, the greater the probability thereof.)

Because the Holy Bible says otherwise.

Sources please.

The entire ediface of evolutionism is about finding excuses for immoraity.

Again, sources please.

Since if you no Almighty God to answer to, it follows that you can act in any way you wish.

Sadly, even God's words in the Bible doesn't make Christians act in a Christian way. They were forbidden to shed blood, so instead they got round it by putting people on the rack and finding similar loopholes. Or how about the bishop who said "Kill them all. God will know his own." when asked what to do about the population of a town that had been captured and had quite a few Christians living there.

This especially true of the sin of sodomy, the unholy communion of the Darwinian faith. How else can you explain that almost all of the so-called "Christian" evolutionists are Catholoics? That is, they belong to a church where Christian ritual has been exposed as a front for this most germane and heinous Darwinian act.

And here GoP finally leaves all semblance of reality behind and bravely wanders off into a twilight world of X-files like fantasy.

--------------
Fundamentalism in a nutshell:
"There are a lot of things I have concluded to be wrong, without studying them in-depth. Evolution is one of them. The fact that I don't know that much about it does not bother me in the least."

42 replies since Oct. 17 2005,06:41 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (2) < [1] 2 >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]