RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (9) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Kris On Comments< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Dale_Husband

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 23 2011,04:24   

"Are you saying if ONE person insults you ONCE, that gives you the right to insult EVERYONE FOREVER?"

No.

Then why the hell do you do just that???

I have another question for you Dale. If one ID-ist or one creationist says something you don't like, or believes something you don't believe, does that give you the right to insult every ID-ist or every creationist forever?
No, and I do not insult all of them. Just the ones who are delusional enough to invade the Panda's Thumb and pick fights with us.

I have to admit that it's hard to comprehend just how mentally deranged you are Dale. Where you could possibly get the idea that I'm a "Christian fundamentalist" or religious in any way is beyond me. You're the one who is religious. You're the one who goes to church. You're the one with religious 'faith'. You're the one who proselytizes. You're the one who modified a variety of religious beliefs into your own version of your religious beliefs. You're the one who has and needs a religion based crutch.  
Do you hate me for being insulting to Creationist bigots or do you hate me for going to a Unitarian Universalist church? Your wild inconsistency is just breathtaking.

--------------
If you need a man-made book to beleive in a God who is said to have created the universe, of what value is your faith? You might as well worship an idol.

249 replies since Jan. 20 2011,21:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (9) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]