RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (9) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Kris On Comments< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Dale_Husband

(Permalink) Posted: Jan. 23 2011,03:01   

Quote (Kris @ Jan. 23 2011,02:34)
Actually, I didn't make any reference to your wife, or at least not in the way you're implying. I asked you if she knows that you want to cheat on her. I didn't threaten to make crank calls to her either. I said, "Hmm, maybe I should give Cheri a call and let her know you want to cheat on her. Wadda ya think?" There's nothing "crank" about that. You're the one who says you have a desire for someone else on your blog and you're the one who says polyamory looks good to you.

Ya know Dale, if you're worried about your personal information, maybe you shouldn't spread it all over the internet. And if you're worried about your own words coming back to haunt you, maybe you shouldn't spread them all over the internet too.

By the way, You’re a complete fucking loon, a hypocrite, a bigot, and a pathological liar. Commit yourself to an insane asylum. You belong in one.

Hey Kris, do you want to date my (Circle H) avatar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urNyg1ftMIU

Uh, I thought you hated being called a liar. So why did you lie just now?

--------------
If you need a man-made book to beleive in a God who is said to have created the universe, of what value is your faith? You might as well worship an idol.

249 replies since Jan. 20 2011,21:35 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (9) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]