RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (256) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Gunthernacus

(Permalink) Posted: June 27 2011,15:50   

Quote (olegt @ June 24 2011,13:24)
Joe reminisces about his days of glory.
Of Ticks, Watermelons and EvoTards.
He promises MOAR experiments! Yay!

Joe writes:  This seems to have spawned a life of its own...

Only because it is such utter and obvious bullshit, Joe.

...so I will tell you what happened.

During one dry summer, after a cook-out, I threw some watermelon rinds (with some fesh still on) into the woods across the street from my house.

A couple-few days later I was out in the same woods...

Bullshit, Joe.  As I posted in 2007, and is still available at ARN, you claimed:

That doesn't count the experiments I conduct in my basement. Some labs would be jealous of the equipment I house & use there.

For example I now know that ticks are more attracted to watermelon rinds then they are to orange peels or orange slices. I also know that dragonflies play.

You were lying about your super-cool basement lab then.  Now, realizing what a melon-headed tard you seemed, you are trying to make your tick story somehow plausible.  It ain't workin'.  I bet the only part of the lies that is true - because it fits your douche bag persona so perfectly - is the littering in the woods.

--------------
Given that we are all descended from Adam and Eve...genetic defects as a result of intra-family marriage would not begin to crop up until after the first few dozen generations. - Dr. Hugh Ross

7678 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (256) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]