RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (262) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Wolfhound

(Permalink) Posted: May 18 2011,23:42   

Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,17:51)
Quote (Richardthughes @ May 18 2011,16:49)
Quote (Joe G @ May 18 2011,16:47)

Quote (Occam's Aftershave @ May 14 2011,21:18)
ROFL! Over on his blog Joe is still having a deep, meaningful conversation with his sockpuppet, still having his sock tell Joe how Joe crushed Ogre in their debate.  

It's hard to think of anything as pathetic as a loser liker Joe creating a fake identity just to stroke his own ego.

Except it isn't my sock.

That you think it is proves that you are an imbecile- as if I needed more proof of that...

Wouldn't that be a reasonable inference, design wise? You do have a habit of making up persona's and telling porkies..

And another known imbecile chimes in.

Seriously, Joe.  Why are you such an angry, hateful, nasty man?  All you have is invective.  Well, that and a few other serious personality flaws.

Have a drink.  *Get laid.  **Smoke some weed.  ***And read some real biology textbooks for comprehension.  You'll feel much betterer, I guarantee it.

* Be sure to use protection because the world has more than enough mouthbreathers in it without you contributing to the swollen ranks.

**  Not that I know anything about this.  Ask Stevie and Deadman.  They'll confirm it as they have first-hand knowledge.

***  I suggest something geared toward elementary school children.  The words are small and there are lots of pretty color pictures.  Perhaps Dawkins' new book.

--------------
I've found my personality to be an effective form of birth control.

7858 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (262) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]