RSS 2.0 Feed

» Welcome Guest Log In :: Register

Pages: (268) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: Joe G.'s Tardgasm, How long can it last?< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Dec. 24 2010,11:15   

A page earlier ""Kris" had the following exchange exchange with Dale Husband:        
Kris:  How about this question: Could a designer have created the ability (or mechanism if you prefer) for organisms to evolve immune systems, and/or anything else?

And if not “poofery” by a designer, then please precisely explain and prove the evolutionary process that shows how life came to be, and precisely how and why allegedly spontaneous mutations (no outside or designer influence) occur and have occurred throughout time.

Dale: I have already taken note of your earlier trick questions. We know what the limitations of science are. Making up dogmas to compensate for science’s limitations is itself unscientific, obviously.

Kris: You’re too stupid to even bother responding to except for a FUCK YOU Mr. agnostic unitarian universalist hypocritical impotent chicken-shit douchebag

Sound like anyone we know?

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

8029 replies since Feb. 24 2010,12:00 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (268) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]