Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   
  Topic: IDC != AntiEvolution?, Discuss...< Next Oldest | Next Newest >  
Occam's Toothbrush

(Permalink) Posted: Mar. 29 2010,13:39   

Quote (fnxtr @ Mar. 11 2010,23:51)
Quote (Dr.GH @ Mar. 11 2010,15:58)
Quote (bfish @ Mar. 11 2010,15:16)

Quote (Alan Fox @ Mar. 11 2010,08:15)
I think the EF is as useful as a chocolate teapot.

I must dispute this claim.

A chocolate teapot is WAY more useful than the Explanatory Filter. I can eat the chocolate teapot.

Exaptation?

I had a similar thought. Or better yet, I could give the chocolate tea pot to my wife, and she would finally forgive me that one time many years ago I forgot to giver her an anniversary card.

(ONE FRICKIN' TIME IN 20 YEARS)! (WE WENT OUT TO FREAKIN' DINNER. I WORE A FRICKIN' SHIRT- TUCKED IN, I MIGHT ADD)!

With sleeves?

Anyway, pulling teeth on a horse would be easier than getting GI Joe to actually pony up any real answers to your questions. He's got nothin', he knows he's got nothin', so he just does the "I know you are but what am I" schtick ad infinitum.

This is grossly unfair to Joe.  He also has the "I know you are but what am I, assface" schtick.

--------------
"Molecular stuff seems to me not to be biology as much as it is a more atomic element of life" --Creo nut Robert Byers
------
"You need your arrogant ass kicked, and I would LOVE to be the guy who does it. Where do you live?" --Anger Management Problem Concern Troll "Kris"

178 replies since Feb. 24 2010,09:34 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >  

Pages: (6) < [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... >   

Track this topic Email this topic Print this topic

[ Read the Board Rules ] | [Useful Links] | [Evolving Designs]